Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Boot trouble

• Please log in to reply

maja742

maja742

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I built my own computer (finally) and have been usinf it for about a month. The other day, i plugged a system fan into my mobo to see if it worked, it did. I powered down the computer, removed the fan, and when i tryed to turn the computer back on, every thing powered up, the fans lights, disks, etc, but nothing showed up on the screen, the bios didnt load, nothing. Its not the moniter, it works elsewhere. It sounds like it might be a graphics card problem, but i am almost certain that it is not. What do you guys think?

Edited by maja742, 14 January 2006 - 03:29 PM.

Advertisements

maja742

maja742

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
and yes i tried the tips in the hardware guides and tutorials pinned topic. there are no beeps and i reset the cmos, still no progress