Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

attempting to run cod2 on my server

• Please log in to reply

theJOKER

theJOKER

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i am wondering how to do this and run a server company soon i will have an entire rack where i am running these but what i wanted to know is how to run multiple cod2 servers on 1 server (windows server) can u give me some step by step instructions on how to d this and run more then 1 instance at a time on 1 server for cod2 servers plus i keep reading things about services for windows 2003 (also trying to run it there) what are these and how can i edit them in order to run cod2 servers on a windows '03 computer :) thnk you :tazz:

-theJOKER

p.s.: i am not so good with all the tecnicle terms and stuff so if u would kindly dumb i down for me it would be greatly appreciated thx again. :)

Advertisements