Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cant open microsoft.com

• Please log in to reply

crazy4m3

crazy4m3

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hey all i looked aorund the site wasnt able to find anything that was able to help me out so i thought id post something here... im running win xp pro .... now my problem starts here everysite works pretty much except microsoft.com ...i know some people would be happy by this but its some kinda malware that i cant figure out how to get rid of or i dunno what it can be... any kinda help would be appreciated pls if theres programs to get pls include names or links..thanks a million

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hi there crazy4m3, welcome to GTG Forums

Are you using Firefox??? If so read here:
http://www.geekstogo...topic=91886&hl=

Enjoy :tazz:

crazy4m3

crazy4m3

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hey thanks for that reply ya i knew about that and no im not using firefox... anyways any help would be appreciated i ran a few programs already trying to detect anything mostly all malware detecting things but still no luck

another site that wont work is www.geocities.com

Edited by crazy4m3, 15 January 2006 - 08:37 AM.

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
ok if your not using firefox then what is happening when you try and access these sites. What i mean by this is, are you getting a message like the page cannot be displayed or something else. If you have cookies being blocked you may also get a problem with the site.
thanx
James

Edited by james_8970, 17 January 2006 - 01:52 PM.

crazy4m3

crazy4m3

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i know for sure its not a cookie issue... it says page cannot be displayed for both sites everything else seems to work great