Posted 12 February 2005 - 11:54 PM
Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:55 AM
1) Turn on/restart computer.
2) Keep pressing F8 untill you come to a screen that has a list of options.
3) Use the arrow keys and hightlight Safemode and press Enter.
4) Press Enter again.
5) When you come to the Welcome Screen select the Admin account.
6) A Dialog should pop up asking if you want to enter Safemode, Click Yes
7) Start -> Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Select the account you wish to edit -> Click Remove password -> Remove Password.
8) Close all the windows
9) Restart the computer.
Hope that this helps, please replay back either way.
Posted 13 February 2005 - 09:59 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users