Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error

• Please log in to reply

F4R7TZ

F4R7TZ

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I have windoews xp pro and i have had done a few updates but my computer is still locking up/freezing any ideas what it could be i have done the following:
I updated a few things like updates for Asus and also USB2, VIA RAID, Sound Max, Marvell VCT (Vertual Cable Tester), 4 in 1 drivers and i did my graphics card the other day i can't think of anything else to update but it is still freezing .

Today i got n error report that i haven't seen since about 1-2 monuths ago and it is something to do with my physical memory dump (as it said at the bottom) the background colour was blue but there as obviously some writing that message has came to me twice or maybe 3 times annd it says if this isn't the first time you see it do the following steps. So it talks about checking everything that i have installed resantly which has been these updates. However, i don't believe that it is these updates becausr this isn't the ifrst time i have seen this message and last time i did nothing about it.
After it and i restarted my computer it came with and error report like it should:

The following files will be included in this error report:
C:\Windows\Minidup\Mini011506-01.dmp
C:\Docume~1\Jonathan\Locals~1\Temp\wer4.temp.dir00\sysdata-xml
Are these files related to why my computer is locking up? :tazz:

Advertisements