Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Wireless Internet

• Please log in to reply

goladith

goladith

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
Ok, i'm gonna be here at Sheppard AFB for the next 5 months, and i am gpong to be getting my computer sent to me here, but i need wireless internet to get internet in my dorm room, i am here for my Air Force Tech School, so, if anybody knows of some Wireless ISPs in the Witchta Falls, TX area, the Zip Code for the base is 76311. Thanks in advanced

Advertisements

jrom727

jrom727

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
Verizon Broadband Access maybe??

http://www.verizonwi...dband/index.jsp

I have a wireless ISP as well (which is local, omnicity.net), I know other company from TX uses the same technology or type of modem but not sure exactly where... :tazz:

goladith

goladith

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
I already tried verizon, but i need internet for my desktop, not a laptop...... thanks though, i'd try Clear Wire, but they require you to be in the area for 8 monthes b4 they will give you service