Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

what can i expect?

• Please log in to reply

Nemesis-Elite

Nemesis-Elite

• Pip
  • 1 posts
well i just ordered a 6800 GS (http://www.zipzoomfl...ductCode=322753) because i heard they were right up there with the 6800 GT,but does anyone out there actually own a 6800 gs, im mainly looking for comparison pictures (preferrably battlefield 2 screenshots) , by the way this is a big upgrade for me moving from a 5900XT to a 6800GS
Thx

Advertisements

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
The 6800gs and the 6800 gt are at the same speed nemesis.

Dont have any screenshots, like that matters. If you were on the same machine with a 6800gt then a 6800gs you wouldnt notice a difference at all.

Im telling you they are neck and neck. Iv already explained it to others before.

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
Got any more questions??? Sorry I was typing this one fast last night.

I wanted you to be confident about the purchase you made and not have second thoughts about buying the 6800gt for more money when the 6800gs is at the same speed.