Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Media Player Classic

• Please log in to reply

diggeryo

diggeryo

• PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
Hi,
I use Media Player Classic (v6.4.8.6) as my default media player. Under options, there is a choice to launch all videos in full screen mode. But I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a way to launch all videos maximized instead.

Thanks.

mike.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Full screen is maximised im not sure what you are getting at.

diggeryo

diggeryo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
Perhaps my choice of words is incorrect. Let me describe what I mean, and hopefully that will help.

I always thought "full screen" was when a video literally takes up the full screen--there is no window or menu at the top or anything. "Maximized," however, means to me when a video is still shown in a window, yet the window is as big as it can get.

In any event, I would like videos to open up by my definition of maximized, if that's possible.

thanks,
mike.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Off the top of my head im not sure there is an option for that, not something many people want to do really, ill check specifically if there is in a bit i dont have MPC on my system anymore ill need to put it back on. I know there is an option to go straight to full screen, why dont you just click on the top right corner.