Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Conundrums!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Uhh, I have legal rights to this topic untill my 3 conundrums are done. 2 down 1 to go :blink: .
Oh and swan was right

BTW loosind and other things are just mispellings. Riptose is a jousting move where when one fighter attacks another, he retailates.

Mmk... (Please excuse any spelling... I'm just not that great of a typer when I'm typing fast.) admin gets eight stamps, four green & four red, which the moderators KNOW,and puts 2 on yhe head of all 3 moderators so they all can see except the two that admin has in his spyware-fighting pocket (8-6=2!!! Suprise suprise!!!) and the 2 stamps on each moderators head except their own\. He asks them, turn by turn, if they know what color their limited edition collectable Christmas stamp is.
Johanna- No
Dsenette- No
MasterJ- No
Johanna- No
Dsenette- Yes

Sorry I didn't get on in so long, bad grades so no internet :help:.

Yesiammanu :whistling:

Kuddos for the 3 conundrums ^^

Edited by yesiammanu, 23 April 2006 - 11:19 PM.

Advertisements

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
*Bump for raising awareness that this topic still exists (It's on the other page currently with all the OLDDDD stuff)*

Besides, this thread ain't dead yet!!

Edited by yesiammanu, 26 April 2006 - 08:10 PM.

Swandog46

Swandog46

Malware Expert

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • MVP
It's riposte, not riptose

IshmaelVignsten

IshmaelVignsten

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
ok if they have an equal chance of winning and whatshisface said the color of his hat then they must both be wearing the same color(because if they wore a different color hat each then um....there is some kind of reasoning behind that logic lol). dont know which color though...i'll guess black because then they see two kinds of hats at the end...?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
we here at geeks to go (as moderators) reserve the right to steal your legal right....as it's NOW IMPOSSIBLE to figure out which of your horribly confusing conundrums (mainly spelling, grammer, format deals)..i'm stealling the helm here to get this thread active again

What row of numbers comes next?
This is a tough one!

Swandog46

Swandog46

Malware Expert

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • MVP

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
yup

edit: for the rest of you if you don't know how swan got that...each number describes the number above it...so:

(first number...describes nothing)
(the number above has ONE ONE in it)
(the number above has TWO ONES in it)
(the number above has ONE TWO and TWO ONES in it)
(the number above has ONE ONE, ONE TWO and TWO ONES in it)
(the number above has THREE ONES, TWO TWOS and ONE ONE in it)
(the number above has ONE THREE, ONE ONE, TWO TWOS, and TWO ONES)

so the answer (1113213211)
means that the number above it has ONE ONE, ONE THREE, TWO ONES, THREE TWOS, AND ONE ONE in it

Hai Mac

Hai Mac

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
GOD! I read the WHOLE thread from start and I hope that I can post this new conundrum:

Two guys are at a party in a skyscraper and they get drunk. They decide to try flying and they both go up on the roof. They jump simultaneously, one dies being mashed up and the other doesn't. How come?

It's a little bit more stupid, so ask goofy questions :whistling:

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
*Sigh* Is it a dumb blond that needed to ask for directions?

If it is, then just... don't try to think too hard... you might hurt yourself :blink:
R they playing dungeons and dragons?

:edit: Dsenette, if yo cant figure out *counts for a few minutes* 2 spelling mistakes... maybe you shouldn't be the wiz kid in these conundrums (^.^)

Edited by yesiammanu, 28 April 2006 - 07:14 PM.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
yesiammanu, you already have two warns, and you're on very thin ice.

*hint* Now is not a good time to start questioning moderators.

Advertisements

IshmaelVignsten

IshmaelVignsten

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
ummm...ok i'm confused now could somone like enforce rules or somthing i think there are about 16 conundrums running at the moment it would be nice for just 1 to be on the cards. being male i can only do 1 thing at a time :whistling:

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

yesiammanu, you already have two warns, and you're on very thin ice.

*hint* Now is not a good time to start questioning moderators.

Oh, come on! It was just a joke :/ no offence ment. It just sounded like a joke I heard that was reallllllly bad. Sorry if it caused any trouble.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Fifteen pages! :whistling:

I do not have a hat a dot or a stamp. Neither do the other mods or admins. We are too busy to read 15 pages, and I have had enough of this thread.. If someone wants to post a clever conundrum, puzzle or riddle, please start a new thread.

Yesiammanu, if you post and do not use the spell check or reread your reply before you click submit, don't bother to post. It makes my head hurt trying to decipher it. As a "geek", you should know the value of precision. In the computer world, there is no room for error, no place to be sloppy. It's all one and zeroes, black and white, right or wrong. If your parents are restricting your internet time for bad grades, at least use your internet time to improve your communication skills. No matter what career you choose, the ability to effectively communicate is valuable. Bring up your grades, and your parents will give you more leeway, as you prove to them that you can handle it. Paying attention to detail will get you further than rushing to get it done (typing fast), and remember, this board has a lot of readers who don't speak English as a first language. Using English on the Internet is like driving on the autobahn- no one wrecks as long as everyone is following the same rules.

I'm closing this thread and going to post a fun brain exercise.

Johanna