Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Express Stripping Attachments...Help!

• Please log in to reply

b_in_atl

b_in_atl

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having a problem with one of the computers here at my office. A user here is receiving emails from somebody that includes an attachment, however when it shows up in theie Inbox there is no attachment. I set up the users email account on my computer and recieved the attachment fine. I have uninstalled outlook express and reinstalled but the problem persists. This is not the Security Setting issue, I have the "Do not allow attachments to be saved.. blah blah" unchecked. There are not any mail rules or filtering set up within Outlook Express.

Has anyone seen this before? I've done about all I can think of but have been unsuccessful. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum, I tried to delete it but if would not let me.

Edited by b_in_atl, 16 January 2006 - 09:36 AM.

Advertisements