Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help with opening secure pages

• Please log in to reply

jsmithlaw

jsmithlaw

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I don't know if this is the right place to post this request for help or not.

I am having problems opening secure pages on websites now that I have installed trendmicro's pc-cillin Internet Security 2006. Now Ican't open the pcc registration page or my Quickboks payroll update page. Periodically, I will get a script error message.

I have installed pc-cillin Internet security 2006, but now I can not update this software because when it attempts to register, I get a blank page. It says it is opening the page, but does not. This also happens with my Quickbooks Basic 2005 when I try to update the payroll. Is there something about pcc that is blocking scripts or what is going on?
I am using Mozilla as my browser. I am runinng XP Pro on my e-machines 6890 notebook. I also am running ewido, but I have tried turning this off and the resultrs are the same.
pc-cillin is great except for this problem. I used Norton before this and did not have this problem. It may be unrelated to ppc, and I am open to any suggestions.

Any suggestions?

Jsmithlaw in Alabama

Advertisements