Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

C++runtime error message (pic included please help)

• Please log in to reply

Frantt

Frantt

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
I keep getting this C++ runtime error message please help i have a Hijack this log at

http://www.geekstogo...showtopic=92493

Attached File  run.bmp   155.48KB   177 downloads

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi Frantt!

Please let the experts in the Malware Forum take care of you before we try to tackle this problem because most likely it is malware related. If it ends not to be malware related and you still have the problem after being given a clean bill of health by the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options on helping you solve your current problem.

Also, I notice that you posted a reply to your own topic in the malware forum, which isn't good. The malware experts look for logs with no replies to them first, because if they see a log with a reply on it they figure that person is already being helped. DON'T MAKE ANOTHER TOPIC. If you haven't been helped after three days have passed since your initial post, then please post a reply in the 3 Day No Reply topic and someone will get to your topic.

Fenor