Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Age of empires 2 Router error i suspect plz help!

• Please log in to reply

Richardlowe

Richardlowe

• Pip
  • 2 posts
When i had my old computer it used to let me join and host games via msn gaming zone. but now all i get is the error message "unable to join game" same with when i host games.
My old computer was connected to a broadband but my new labtop is connected through a wireless LAN wich is connected to 2 computers. But ever since ive been using LAN something is stopping me from connecting to the games or hosting games and its getting rather annoying. I hope somebody could please reply soon. I should let you no will you please describe your ways of getting into games clearly as i am not upto date with all the computer prashes and do not no how to access stuff e.g my router so please explain clearly thank you.

Richard Lowe

Advertisements

Richardlowe

Richardlowe

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
please can you help me :tazz:

kate22in

kate22in

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
Do you use a router?If so pls mention the model no of the router.may be certain ports are to be opened in the router in order to play the game.