Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need help I can browse in firefox but not IE

• Please log in to reply

Me3Darkfrog

Me3Darkfrog

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Plz help me i have run norton, spysweeper, and hijackthis. It just wont browse. I can do firefox and netscape and msnmessenger but Internet Explorer wont work. If i try all thouse sites that have stuff open up in IE that will not work either. PlZ help me.

Advertisements

BlackSea

BlackSea

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
isnt it opened at all? if it s not
try this out , just go to change your ie browser home page to "blank" (going control panel ->internet options-> use blank->apply->ok) and try it again...it ll work...if it s not, need more info about the case?? ...
2.option is simple if you re using xp.. ;) with using system "restore".
just restore your system to right before the event occured..like if your browser strart not to work yesterday just use restore and restor your system day before yesterday,or you you can restore your system earlier time too...
so just go (start->helpandsupport->system restore->check first option(restore my comp to earlier time ) and choose day on calendar and next....o k(it always works for me)
more info about restore
help and support -->and type in search box "system Restore"

when some body talk about win xp ,first thing comes my mind restore, ...its so powerful tool in xp, thx "mr. Billy" :tazz:

good luck
and similey day