Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need quick response plz, about P2P sharing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

help meee

help meee

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
I use bearshare to download from... in case you don't know what that is its a P2P program like kazaa...
well when i run bearshare, you know when i set some things to download and turn off my screen and do something else... i often very often see my computer restart automatic... so when I'm using bearshare my PC often just restart with out any reason?

whats the problem here could somebody plz help me? or should i just start using a new P2P program? in case of that...

What is the best P2P file sharing program? also the one with most users because then there's more to download from right...?

Many Thanks! :tazz:

(sorry if this is posted on the wrong forum couldn't see any better place to put it)

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
We do not allow discussion of P2P programs on this site, nor do we offer help with them.

This thread is closed. Thank you for your cooperation.