Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

searching for files

• Please log in to reply

stinky

stinky

• Pip
  • 1 posts
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] :tazz:

Hello,

When I open the Winmx file and try to search for video files it just sits there stating waiting for results and nothing at all happens. I was able to get some files to appear on the search portion but when I go to download the file it sits again even for two days. I there something that I am doing wrong or have the wrong settings, my DSL is ran through a router if that helps any.

Advertisements

Koretek

Koretek

• PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Ill take a quick shot, do you mean that when you go to use your search function that the little ourgalss dude just flips around with nothing happening and then it just goes away? Do you have problems loading other pages with half/ or two thirds of the page showing and the rest not at times? Stuff like that? That would sound like you cleaned your machine or have not installed the Microsoft Visual Basic, or you cleaned away your Java .... check that.

Edited by Koretek, 13 February 2005 - 06:34 PM.