Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Problem: extention OGM ?

• Please log in to reply

CestLaVie

CestLaVie

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
I downloaded these vids and i can't play them because their file extention is .ogm . At the moment i have 3 video players. 1. windows media player 2. DivX player and 3. PlayR jukebox and they don't work on any of them. Can i have some help please thanks.

Thank you
- josh -

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
OGM is another extention for the OGG container adopted by Windows users to distinguish music (OGG) and video (OGM). Although not an official extention it is used by DivX and Xvid encoders that put video into the Ogg container

You will either get a player from here

http://www.vorbis.com/setup_windows/

or perhaps they will enlighten you

CestLaVie

CestLaVie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
WHere do i click
and what does enlighten mean.

Thanks
- josh -

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
:tazz: CLICK :)

enlighten
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: explain
Synonyms: acquaint, advise, apprise, brief, catechize, civilize, convert, counsel, direct, disclose, divulge, edify, educate, elucidate, give faith, guide, illume, illuminate, illumine, imitate, improve, inculcate, indoctrinate, inform, inspirit, instruct, open up, persuade, preach, put hip, reveal, save, school, teach, tell, train, update, uplift
Antonyms: bewilder, cloud, confound, confuse, muddle, mystify, obfuscate, puzzle
Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)
Copyright © 2006 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

Main Entry: acquaint
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: familiarize
Synonyms: accustom, advise, apprise, bring out, clue, disclose, divulge, enlighten, familiarize, fill in, get together, habituate, inform, intro, introduce, let know, make familiar, notify, post, present, reveal, tell, warn
Antonyms: conceal, deceive, falsify, hide, hold back, mislead, misrepresent, withhold
Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)
Copyright © 2006 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.