Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Xbox vs Ps2 connect

• Please log in to reply

Nekura

Nekura

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Well when my xbox was on a different connection that has DHCP is connected automaticly but once I got a different connection I had to do some configuring to my wireless router and my gaming adapter but now when my xbox is configured for DCHP it wont connect so I went to cmd on my computer and did configip /all, copied the gateway and the three DNS servers down, set my xbox to stactic and entered the same gateway and the first two DNS servers, finally I restarted my xbox and it wont work. Is there anyone who can help?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
set your xbox to dhcp then go to your router and see if its acquiring an ip