Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

apcmontr.exe something else I don't know about

• Please log in to reply

R.Ken.

R.Ken.

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: This whatever it is (I think its an error) gets in the way of everything, I don't know what it is but I'm sure it something bad. Everytime I try to go to the safest internet page possible (Norton virus protection page, Windows or anthing that has the word Registy on it.) or a really safe program trying to help protect my computer (spyware removals, Registy removals) the systems shuts down, I've tried everything, but That the main problem especially with the word Registy, even if I go to search for a program with the word, A SCREEN APPEARS "APCMONTR.EXE is no vaild and need to shut down" or something like that. I'm on my friends computer and I'm sure if I had wrote this on mine it would shut down. (the probelm also makes my computer very slow) I need help.

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html

Do you have your XP cd?

Johanna