Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

need help with computer

• Please log in to reply

kojer

kojer

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm trying to build a new computer thta has a ecs mother board and a xion II case. The problem is that when I

tried wiring the front panel header, the usb and the front audio panel it doesn't connect right. On the front panel

header the power led has 3 slots, but on the board it only has 2 pins for it. On the front audio panel i have 2

connections that aren't connected which are mic-vcc and mic in ground.. Is aud-vcc same as mic-vcc and is

aud-ground the same as mic in ground. If someone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated..

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
The power LED connector can be cut down the middle usually, where the wire doesn't go.

Regarding front panel audio; isn't it fun? Mine doesn't work either and I've spent nine months connecting it every which way.