Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with itunes not opening

• Please log in to reply

BfloSabres09

BfloSabres09

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I have the most updated version of Itunes, and out of nowhere it simply won't open. I've tried redownloading and installing it with different versions countless times and all I get when i click on the icon is a screen with the user agreement, and buttons saying "agree" "Disagree" and "cancel" however that goes away after 3 seconds and i am left with nothing.
Anyone else having this problem or can help me get Itunes back up and running, id really appreciate it. My email address is email address removed for members' security
or u can IM me on AIm at
screen name removed for members' security. Please don't post these on the open site :tazz:
Thanks all

Edited by Kat, 22 January 2006 - 11:43 PM.

Advertisements

kcc13

kcc13

• Pip
  • 9 posts
hey I have the same problem. If you fix it , let me know and I'll do the same.

vayala

vayala

• Pip
  • 1 posts
same problem. i had moved my music to an external harddrive and everything was fine for at least two months and all of a sudden, no iTunes. i've installed, reinstalled, etc. using different options - NOTHING.

dogbait

dogbait

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i'm having the same problem as well. i've tried to uninstall and reinstall itunes. i've also made sure that i have my windows updates... still i keep getting the same thing. :tazz: if anyone can help i would be very grateful.