Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

grand prix 4

• Please log in to reply

troppo

troppo

• PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
Hey guys,
im new to this forum and i have a problem with Grand Prix 4, i bought it from the store took it home and installed it i played it for no longer than 15 minutes and then the game closes with no warning the game desn't freeze and then close it just closes randomly i have tried to re-install the game but this didnt fix the problem. I have tried to search the net for patches but so far no luck.
when it closes there is no error message or anything my system is brand new and meets the requirements by far so i have no clue what to do
your help is very much appreciated!
Chops

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Hello troppo and welcome to G2G!

What are your PC specs?

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
You can download the latest patch for the game from the Atari UK website (registration is required).

troppo

troppo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
i have a p4 531 3.0Ghz overclocked to 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte GA-8ipe775-G motherboard Dual channel ram
1 Gb PC3200 (2X 512Mb) Ram
ATI radeon 9550 overclocked to 9600 specs
i no my computer can handle it under full load my cpu temp is around 54-56 degrees C
so temp is not the issue hear!