Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cant open files

• Please log in to reply

aaliyah4880

aaliyah4880

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Please can anyone help my computer wont let me open my files on desktop nor will it let me download
anything to my desktop it wont let me add or remove neither please help as i now have to click on a file and OPEN WITH whatever file i want to poen i hope this makes sence

Edited by aaliyah4880, 23 January 2006 - 05:12 PM.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
I think we need more. First, can you load into safe mode and open these files?

Reboot, tap the f8 key, choose safe mode.?

aaliyah4880

aaliyah4880

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
tryed to do that went into safe mode but was still the same cant open the files. say i go to my warez
file when i click on it i cant just double click i have to right click then i have to chose the OPEN WITH then
i choose warez then open it that way also trying to download it wont let me it will only let me run or save when trying to download sorry my computer is just messed up but thanks anyway

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
I'm sorry, but it is a site policy not to help people with warez issues. Since you have admitted that you load warez on your computer, I cannot continue to assist