Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Copy balm.exe error!CONSTANTLY REAPPEARING! =( =( =( Help Plea

• Please log in to reply

garyneedshelp

garyneedshelp

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey experts, please help me solve this problem. :)

Whenever I open an online game called MapleStory :) , the computer file called :woot: Copy balm.exe constantly pops up. About every 1 minute or so, that error box would pop up, the title is Copy balm.exe. And it just keeps telling me to either send the error report to microsoft or don't send it. There is absolutely no way i can play this game when the file keeps popping up, I am afraid my computer is messed up :P . Please Help!!! :tazz:

Help me get rid of the copy balm.exe problem that keeps reappearing.
I am currently using Windows XP and it is a Pentium III.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE .

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.