Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

This takes the cake

• Please log in to reply

Matt

Matt

Infected with AwesomeWare

• PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
I got a history project on the 1920s that really needs to get done; that's been bugging me lately... I also am in need of a full time chauffeur. Seeing as I can't yet drive, transportation is rather hard to get sometimes.

Advertisements

njustice

njustice

• PipPipPip
  • 521 posts
Sitting up here atop of Pentium Mountain pouring through data as a good processor should, I was wondering if you could "increase my memory", "flash my BIOS" (keep it clean though :)) and "defrag my hard drive". :tazz:

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
I need some red bull and other drinks that will wake me up before school. Id also like that All-In-One-Magical-Homework-Machine that you have sitting next to the servers. Its collecting dust, and ill gladly take it off your hands. :tazz:

infaddict

infaddict

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
I need a new exhaust fitting to my car, laminate floor laying throughout my ground floor and and new graphics card for my PC. Thanks :).

Oh and if you have any Xbox 360's, I'd take one :tazz:

infaddict

infaddict

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
Oops forgot to mention... I hear there is a new gadget called an admin stick shield ™ which can protect us all from Kat's stick. Please forward any details to me (in secret of course :tazz: )

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
my demands are:
a football helmet full of cottage cheese
naked pictures of Bea Arthur
a haggis
gum chewed by Natalie portman
1 Godzilla figurine of indescriminant size
a flea comb (monkey's gotta be clean)
two diamond tiaras (monkey's gotta be perty)
an auto-gyro
3 apples
a 20 gallon bucket of peanut butter (creamy...and i mean CREAMY if there's a single whole peanut in that bucket...so help me...you'll pay!)
a shoe tying robot
a shoe wearing robot (well...i ain't lettin no robot tie my shoes....CREEPY)
and one meeelion dollars

Edited by dsenette, 24 January 2006 - 08:46 AM.

ukbiker

ukbiker

Rest in Peace, ukbiker

• Retired Staff
  • 2,014 posts
Well now, after you have sorted out dsenette's somewhat eclectic list of tasks, i need the following attended to

Garage cleared out ( Someone has to do it cos I cant bare to part with anything in case it is needed one day)
Bikes washed, polished.
Cat deloused
Litter tray "dealt with" (shudders.....)
10, 000 word dissertation on "The role of the Marshmallow in Matrix Orientated Management Structural Review", argued from a post Hegelian, pre modernist viewpoint.

Im sure that I will be able to think of some more for you when those have been done.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Ild like my maths assesment done for me, advanced levels of calculus beware(Mclorin series yay what fun).
Ive got two lab reports needing done and if you couldnt mind dropping them off as well.
And i could do with my parade shoes being bulled as well.
Dog could use another bath
If you could get me one of those machines that excercise you without leaving the computer that would be great.
I also could do with a new gfx card, and a socket 939 dual core opteron if its not to much trouble.
And my boots are a little muddy it would be nice if they were clean.
I would quite like a full set of star wars action figures in there original boxes(what can i say im a treky)
A signed first edition if lord of the rings.
The biggest box of reeses peanut butter cups in the world.

Oh theres lots more.
And if you do that then ill do ryans calculus and give Dsnette some of my haggis(but if he doesnt eat it ill be making haggis out of him) and hes not getting all of it the good stuff is mine burns day is tommorow and i need it ...mmm burns supper haggis neeps tatties, yeah could you come and make that for me as well, maw doesnt make good haggis, plenty butter and only a wee dab o salt ... pure dead brilliant.

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts
I'll settle for the location of Kat's secret,very, very, very hugely, enormously,well-hidden, chocolate stash.

I have found all the others, but I know there must be one more.

Oh, and wipe my cheeks.

Attached Thumbnails

• cheeks.jpg

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
that picture is officially one of the most distubing things ive ever seen

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

This from the person who wants naked pictures of Bea Arthur? :tazz: And I don't even want to know what you're doing with that 20 gallon bucket of peanut butter! :)

sari

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

I'll settle for the location of Kat's secret,very, very, very hugely, enormously,well-hidden, chocolate stash.

I have found all the others, but I know there must be one more.

*gasp* PIeter! I'm not hiding chocolate from you! I always share it all with you!! Honest! :tazz:

dsenette....you worry me. :)

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

This from the person who wants naked pictures of Bea Arthur? :tazz:

:)

Cloutz

Cloutz

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
Well, my room does need a good cleaning...

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hmmm. Which is the scariest prospect for the slave? Finding nekkid Bea Arthur pics? Or having to clean a teenaged boys' room? *shudder*