1) The Display of the monitor was not coming.
2) There was no BIOS beep heard.
3) Also there was a noise from the floppy drive.
4) The HDD busy indication light (The RED light) on the front of the casing was continuously on and off.
5) The green light of mother board was on.
6) The side fan of the casing and CPU cooling fans were working.
7) When I press the eject button of the DVD-ROM Drive it was not ejected the tray.
8) The lights on the key board were not on.
Then I switch off the PC and checked the all power cables of HDD and DVD drive. When I connected these power cables to the side fans they were working. After that I got a working power supply form my friend and connected it to my PC.When I switch on the PC same symptoms were observed. Because of this indication I decided that there is no problem in my PSU.
Then I remove my HDD, RAM and Graphic card and connected them to another working PC.
After checking it I understand that they were working and there was no wrong in these parts.
Finally I checked monitor,UPS and speakers seperatly.Before I faced this problem the monitor and speaker was also connected to the UPS.Finaly I concluded that the problem is in motherboard or CPU.
Please analyze my matter and give me a help to over come the problem.
If you want any further details regarding this matter please inform me.