Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Need help setting up home network

• Please log in to reply

aprilmtl

aprilmtl

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm also having trouble setting up my network. I walked through the wizards and the computer that is hard wired to the internet and router seems fine, but the laptop says "The network connections listed below are disconnected, plug in your network cables or otherwise connect your network hardware". Since I am using a laptop w/ a wireless card, I don't have any wires. I can connect to the internet fine. Anyone know what I can do?

Thanks!

Advertisements

dinofh1

dinofh1

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
Thanks for the heads up Dan.

Edited by dinofh1, 23 January 2006 - 07:23 PM.

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts
:) Why are you guys posting in this thread? Posted Apr 9 2004, 05:31 AM -- In case you haven't noticed, we're now in 2006 :) I'm sure that some one could help you, but you really should start your own thread instead of posting in some one elses. And dinofh1, please don't post your e-mail address (for your own protection), people will be able to help you on this forum... Once you start your own thread :tazz:

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Split into a new thread to let the ancient thread fade into oblivion.

ScHwErV :tazz: