C00D11AB: Cannot burn files to CD
Windows Media Player cannot burn (copy) the selected files to the CD. To fix the problem, do one or more of the following:
* Clean the disc and verify that it is not damaged.
* Select a slower recording (write) speed for the CD burner (recorder).
* Try a different brand of blank discs.
* Quit other programs.
To select a slower recording speed
1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Devices tab.
2. In Devices, double-click the name of the CD burner (recorder), and then click the Recording tab.
3. In the write-speed list, select a slower speed.
I have tried all of the solutions that it says. I'm thinking the burner is damaged. I have tried other programs for burning also, and other disks, and none have worked. I'm not even sure if this is the right forum. Could you help me out?
If there's a way to fix it without opening up my computer, that would be awesome, but i'm willing to take it to a shop (I have a friend who owns one) if i really need help.