start menu processes
Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:32 PM
Posted 25 January 2006 - 08:27 AM
- Please download StartupList to your desktop.
- Double click the startuplist.zip to extract the files inside.
- When the new window opens, please double click on StartupList.exe
- A window will open that will begin listing all of the startups with icons and text. In the lower left hand corner, it will show the status. When it says "ready" in the bottom left corner, it has finished running.
- At the top of the window, click File>Save As and save startuplist.txt to your desktop.
- Close startuplist.exe window
- Post a copy of startuplist.txt in your next reply
Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:31 PM
Posted 26 January 2006 - 07:21 PM
its great way of working out whats loaded etc
who ever made it should get a comendation for best software package for the month
anyway hope all the bugs can be ironed out in the OS first
have a nice day all
Posted 27 January 2006 - 06:59 AM
Posted 27 January 2006 - 09:33 AM
Posted 27 January 2006 - 09:56 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users