Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

How do I see my post?

• Please log in to reply

dnrflorence

dnrflorence

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Earlier this morning I posted a new question in the Internet arena of the forums. I'm not sure that it posted. I can't find it on the discussion groups list. I'm not sure that it sent. I don't want to be rude and post the same thing twice. I can't seem to figure out how to find it. Can anybody help?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
if you go to your "my controls" section of the forum..there is a button on the left side (really more of a link) under "subscriptions" that says "view topics" that will show you ever topic you're subscribed to...which is any topic you've started or posted in

dnrflorence

dnrflorence

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
You rock dude! You are always a big help! Keep up the great work!