Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I really miss my amiga!

• Please log in to reply

tameuk

tameuk

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi there

Again please excuse my ignorance in advance to computers, i dont pretend to know anything about them other than i little bit of browsing and letting my kid use it to speak to his mates permenently for about 18hours a day on MSN! lol

However i used to have an Amiga 500 then 500+ then 600 then the amazing 1200!

And i miss them soooooo much!

Somebody at work told me that it is possible to emulate an amiga on my pc, however sceptical i am this would be a dream come true just to play some of the old games that i so dearly miss.

I have searched on the internet for information on this, however as previously stated i am cluless! but willing to learn

I thank you all in advance for your help

If it helps my computer is a pentum 3 449mhz and 256 of ram
i know this is slow and old but it does for my needs at the moment

Thanks again
Jay

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
http://www.emulator-.../doc.php/amiga/ this looks to be a good place to start, you should be able to research it from there and using google to get something that would suit your needs.