Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help! my mouse is too fast!

• Please log in to reply

Robleh

Robleh

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
Hello, I've had this problem with my mouse for so long now. It's way too fast. Everytime i try to click one time on something, I end up double cliking. As a result it's become very difficult to highlight things. Even when i right clik, the window closes itself right away!!! I don't think it's the mouse because i only suffer from those problems with some programs, mainly Internet explorer and Microsoft Word and a few others. I looked in the mouse's settings extensively but I couldnt fix it. So do you think it's my mouse (a labtec)?

Advertisements

dinofh1

dinofh1

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
settings> controll panal> choose mouse, and make adjustments , Make sure you save changes outside of that maybe try a different mouse. good luck!!

Edited by dinofh1, 25 January 2006 - 08:30 PM.