Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New Hijacker ?

• Please log in to reply

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
has anyone seen my shoe....seriously...it was over there in the corner for the longest time...but then now that i'm thinking of it there was that rat we saw that one day...remember him? hehe that was funny when ScHwErV caught him and dressed him in his little spandex outfit...looked like a figure skater..i mean...brian boytano...what's up with that guy? just doesn't make sence....i had 50 cents in the tongue of that shoe..man i was gonna get some chocolate with that money..i wish i had some chocolate...but then my teeth would rot and id have to go to the dentist which would hurt...sort of like my thumb...why does my thumb hurt? it's on my hand....have you ever noticed that your hands can touch anything...anything bout themselves...of course other peoples hands can touch your hands...and sometimes your butts...but if you've got two butts that's a whole different story..i mean...why do you have all them butts? where did you get them from? you weird multibutted weirdo...can i have one? i need a place to keep my mail...oh jeez i better pay the phone bill otherwise they'll cut my phone off and i won't be able to get online to check my posts to see if they got hijacked

Advertisements

MasterJ

MasterJ

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
I like milk

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
:tazz: :) :) I hereby crown dsenette the absolute KING of thread Hijacking. :) :)

:) LMAO gawd that was great

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
PURPLE-MONKEY-DISHWASHER WINS AGAIN!!!

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
I would but that would ential using Arabic numbers which might be too politicaly sensitive in these times, moreover the church still has a ban on Arabic numbers since the middleages, so any chance of using Roman numbers then, how can I help you?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i was waiting for the true hijacking king to find this thread ahhahaha

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Then again the other problem caused by curing people 's computers of their malware is that three days without a reply doesn't leave much space for devine intervention.

btw It isn't that I hijack threads, it is just that a thread might have unexplored aspects and is in need of someone to shed light on them, I mean I thought I was contributing to the cooking thread, political correctness, etc.,

btw, btw, Good news for me, this little English village off Dartmore has just opened up an Internet cafe and therefore a chance to look at this site more.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Kat, For Valentines day, my husband got me 8 pints of Haagen Daz peanut butter and chocolate (that's a gallon or thirteen thousand calories, either way) and eleven and a half roses.

Johanna

Attached Thumbnails

• Bunnywithpancake.jpg

MasterJ

MasterJ

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
:tazz:

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
:tazz: ... :) Steals Kat's chocolate :)

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Kat can that have something to do with the fact taht the English police have started destributing free chocolate bars at the disco's closing time as the dophamines seems to cut down the number of street brawl related crimes by 40%?

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
...What?

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Yes, chocolate contain dophamines which the brain naturally releases to make one feel happy, there are also a lot of dophamines in cheese too which together with the enegy boost of suger makes Big Macs so addictive. Anyway, since chocolate seems to make Kat purr, I thought that I would draw everyone attention to the test that the UK police have been carrying out in order to reduce after disco brawling where male testoterone levels are at there highest sometimes springing over into agression. And no, I am not joking and the results were asstounding. The other idea, which most poeple here know is their stoping poeple on the moterway late at night and offering them a coffee as the caffine keeps them awake. Me, I'd rather go for the coffee as my testorone level is on par with the teletubby in the mirror, no springing over there believe me but then again chachacha days at the disco too.....

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Angry at your computer? Dont take it out on the monitor. Blow up the monitor!

http://video.google....low up computer

Dry ice is more dangerous than TNT because of its unpredictability. Want to loose a hand or two? Why not let something more dangerous than TNT blow up in your hands?

How to blow up your hand 1- http://video.google....ow up your hand

How to blow up your hand 2- http://video.google....ow up your hand

Check out da sig.

That cut came from holding a bomb in your hand.

Attached Thumbnails

• dry_20ice_20bomb_20injury.jpg

Edited by yesiammanu, 28 February 2006 - 10:31 PM.

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
I think those videos need their own thread :tazz: too cool!