Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New Hijacker ?

• Please log in to reply

MasterJ

MasterJ

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
High school must be the most emotionally stupid thing I've ever been a part of... :) :tazz:

Advertisements

DeathOutdone

DeathOutdone

• PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
Yes high school is quite stupid.

The reason that the thread hijacking hasnt gone away is beacuse you need to use your CD drive as a coffee cup holder. That will solve your problems. Plus you wont have to hold the cup and burn your hand :tazz:

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
In fact you are right about high school as I seem to remember that in my time, much like the fear of bird flue today, there was a big scare about BSE from cows, which I thought was really stupid because everyone knows that BSE stands for the British System of Education, which surely, since one is exposed to those compalsary ten years, amply proves that one is either imune to education per say or just mad.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
What utter muppets those lot are, but im one to talk i took part in the detonation of hydrogen peroxide foam bombs, but then again we werent as stupid as those guys.

But if you dont do stupid stuff in high school when are you going to do it.

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Don't let your mind's wander... They're too little to be let out alone :tazz: