Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wireless internet

• Please log in to reply

mk1james

mk1james

• PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
or if it has wireless enabled becasue i am think of getting it but i cant c any where that it can go.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
what make and model is your laptop?

mk1james

mk1james

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
make "super lightweight multimedia notebook mim 2080"
model "medion"

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
the medion website officially sucks...

http://medion.ch/ima...lack Dragon.ppt <---is that the laptop? i'm having trouble locating specifics for the darned thing....

but...in short let's find out what you have

right click on my network places > properties > you should now have a list of connections...is one of them labled as wireless? if so...then you have a wirless card installed...if not..you can get a pcmcia style wireless adapter...or a usb one

mk1james

mk1james

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

the medion website officially sucks...

http://medion.ch/ima...lack Dragon.ppt <---is that the laptop? i'm having trouble locating specifics for the darned thing....

but...in short let's find out what you have

right click on my network places > properties > you should now have a list of connections...is one of them labled as wireless? if so...then you have a wirless card installed...if not..you can get a pcmcia style wireless adapter...or a usb one

and yes that was my laptop
i found out that i have not got the wireless card installed and i will try to get the pcmcia style wireless adapter

thanks for all your help :tazz: