1. setup NIC #1 for access to external public network
2. setup NIC #2 for access to internal private network with IP of 192.168.0.1
3. setup routning and remote access with following:
- gateway set to 192.168.0.1
- router set to 192.168.0.1
- NAT setup to resolve IPs and grant IPs through DHCP/DNS
4. install and setup DNS
5. went to all client machines and set NICs to DHCP and resolved with correct ip information (ie: 192.168.0.25)
here is the problem... I can currently access the internet via the main routing server. However, any other machine on my network cannot access the internet. They can see all of the other units on the network, and ping all of the internal clients, but they cannot load internet pages. The bottleneck seems to be something I setup either incorrectly, or not at all on the main routing server.
Any help would be appreciated.