Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Playing videos, don't play all the way through

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

nick1127

nick1127

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
You know when you play a video on your computer, and basically it plays, but it will play for say a minute..

Ok so you first start playing it, then you scroll a little ahead, and it will be a totally different thing, but if you just let it play through it will only play a little of the video.. Basically what I'm saying is when a large video (say 5 minutes) is stuck in a 1 minute video, so if you just play it through normally it will only play 1 minute of the 5 minute video, but if you scroll through and click on different places on the scroll bar it shows more of the video.. Anyone know how I can fix this? I've tried all different kind of players, does the same thing everytime.

Advertisements

nick1127

nick1127

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Bump? I can't be the only one.

wrecklesskane

wrecklesskane

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
Ahh come on tech geeks, you couldn't help this guy out on his problem, man how pathetic. I hope you guys don't ignore me like this whenever I need help, seriously!!!! Because it just so happens that I have this exact same problem as he has

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Wrecklesskane,

If you have this problem and need help, you best bet is to start your own topic, with a description of your problem and anything you may have done to try and fix it. Posting in someone else's thread is more likely to get overlooked, especially when you choose one that's 2 years old. It's possible that this time someone will read your thread who has a response. However, we are all volunteers giving up our own time to help people. We can't answer every question, no matter how much we'd like to. If you want help, I'd suggest you act like a civil person and not badmouth the very people you're asking for help.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Thread Closed