Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Flip an image in photoshop for me?

• Please log in to reply

lovethepirk

lovethepirk

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
I was wondering if anyone can flip an image of a left eye for me and then impose it on the original to make a set of eyes. I might get a tattoo of this but I cannot merge them together, hehe.

Thanks in advance.

reye.jpg

So the final product looks like this, but without the black stuff behind the one eye. I just need a clear cut set of two eyes.
mystry_eyes_full.JPG

I guess you could just 'clean' the other eye too, that would work :tazz:

Edited by lovethepirk, 29 January 2006 - 01:09 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
something like this?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
also...the tattoo of the watching eyes...is a little old..hehe..not to discourage you...the standard eyes watching you has been done a few times...you could probably also just bring the one eye to the artist and they can just copy it to your liking...i found a really cool eye tattoo the other day...i'll try to find it again

lovethepirk

lovethepirk

Visiting Staff

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
dsenette,

LTP

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i can't find the one's i was looking for....i saw it in one of the many tattoo mags i read....and...oh man they were great..