Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Keyboard problems

• Please log in to reply

ShadowRunnaX

ShadowRunnaX

• Pip
  • 2 posts
You'll notice that I'm new to the forum because most problems I encounter are already mentioned and solved here, so I use them without hassle... but now I don't know how to find help for my problem:-

Y'know them old version keyboards where the @ is a " and the " is a @... well my computer's acting as if my keyboard was made like that and typing " instead of @ and vica versa.

It was working normally just yesterday and all of a sudden it's like this.

Is my keyboard schizo or what??!!

Please help. I would prefer to find one simple solution if possible with direct and easy steps... I can't get used to this.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

ShadowRunnaX

ShadowRunnaX

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Scratch working in Office... it doesnt work fullstop----->.

groove18

groove18

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
have you set the keyboard to the right country because as a brit i cant set my keyboard to us and vice versa without the same identical problem happening

let me know which country you want the keyboard set too and i'll see if i can help rectify your little dilemna

cheers mike :tazz: