Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Process1_initialization_failed

• Please log in to reply

Nait Dawg

Nait Dawg

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Thats a good idea. Start with what you know. Thats what I always say. Though personally I think it's your board...and since it's still under warrenty I'd send it back. Unless it's a refurb...but whatever the case may be do let me know what happens will you?

Advertisements

Nait Dawg

Nait Dawg

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

i just wanna verrify....you installed windows on a machine....then switched out the motherboard and are trying to run windows with the same drive, same installation of windows...just on a new mobo?

No...he stated it's a fresh HD and a Fresh format/install of windows on the drive. Windows should work fine here. It's gotta be hardware related.

Ravish261

Ravish261

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Thats a good idea. Start with what you know. Thats what I always say. Though personally I think it's your board...and since it's still under warrenty I'd send it back. Unless it's a refurb...but whatever the case may be do let me know what happens will you?

Ah ok, thanks a lot and of course i'll let you know =)