Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TFT VESA stands

• Please log in to reply

I love my vans

I love my vans

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
Hi guys, i already have a VESA stand for my TFT, but i want one which allows the screen to be rotated round. For example i want to flip my screen from landscape, to portrait. Has anyone come across anything like this at all?

Thanks

ILMV

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi. If there is such a thing you should be able to find it with google. Give that a try.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i have seen lcd monitors and the like with built in rotatability, i personally haven't seen anyafter market ones..but then agian..i've never looked for one

I love my vans

I love my vans

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
I have tried Google, with little luck

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.tigerdire...43305&CatId=165 <---how bout this guy? there's a little animation at the bottom that shows it being able to swivle

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.tigerdire...74249&CatId=576 also this one...in fact...most of them on tigerdirect

I love my vans

I love my vans

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
nope, got the right ideaa, thats what i want it to do. But i alrady have the wall tft stand, i want to add to it, but nevermind, i will fabricate one down at the workshop.

Cheers guys
ILMV