Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

norton, volume, printer dead!

• Please log in to reply

kcc13

kcc13

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Just recently my audio, my printer and Norton internet security no longer work. I have win xp, with sp2. The only thing I've done lately was change some things on msconfig. Trying to access itunes. Alot of things I do will say system not running. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix these problems.

Advertisements

BabyTech

BabyTech

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
Hi, I'd say sart by checking if you have any malwre on your system, go to the HiJackThis section f the forum and follow the initial guidelines, followed by posting your HiJackThis log, then we'll have a good place to start from at least.

kcc13

kcc13

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I've been asking around about this pc mighty max. I installed it and I believe this my problem. Another guy lost his audio and printer too. Problem is you can not uninstall it. On add/remove you get a change box, not a remove. When I click change I get windows installer not working, how do I get that to work? Does anyone have any help?? :tazz:

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
is there an uninstall on the start menu? Are there start up entries (does this program run at startup?)