Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Autoplay an image file burned to disc

• Please log in to reply

MF Goon

MF Goon

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I downloaded a language learning program that came in the form of a so called image file. Nero 7 associated itself with it. I opened the file, and burned it to disc via Nero. The disc now contains separate folders with PICT images, SWA files, and TRS files...in their respective folders.

Here's my question: Is there a way to convert any of these files to get the disc to autoplay...just like the original Language program disc? If not, is there a way to use the program (period)?

attached is a screenshot of some of the files...I sent them to a desktop folder for purposes of grouping them for your view. These are the ONLY file types on the disc...can I work with them?

Posted Image

_______________/\

Edited by MF Goon, 01 February 2006 - 10:22 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
fraid not. if you downloaded this from a filesharing program I can't help you further.