Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Stun gun

• Please log in to reply

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
SWEET....i'll get that...then we can go h ave a game of "drink a shot or get zapped"

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
lol. great, i want one of the ones that fire the darts like the police are getting they look sweet.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
yeah...the one's that look like robocop's gun...but black and yellow

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Aye, can just imagine many hours of shooting someone then shocking them as they get up/

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i once made a "shock box" out of a steel tool box with a nicely sized capacitor, an ocilating switch, and a giant DO NOT OPEN sticker...HOURS of entertainment

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
HEHEEHHE, nice one, im currently trying to source some of the chemicals i need for explodong paste, i cat technically just stick my lab coat on and get the stuff out the lab stores, but it would look a bit suspicous.

Lots of cool tricks with mildly explosive items you can do as well, i learned alot on a demo from the bomb squad the basically taught us how to make bombs for a couple of hours very informative. Was good until they got called off to a bomb scare, just as they were about to let us use the bloomin robot with the shotgun on the front.

But nowadays they put dampening agents in everything which makes explosive pranks more difficult, good thing im a chemist. Although you should never play with explosives its dangerous. Even if it is incredibly funny in small amounts.

The only way to guarantee to get people to do something is tell them they cant. You know you stick some potasium idoide in a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and write do not shake on the front, whos faukt is it when they get covered in bright yellow foam.

Edited by warriorscot, 07 February 2006 - 01:56 PM.

LthrnckPA

LthrnckPA

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
Get lthnrckPA...this topic has gone...welll..off topic...and as someone did make reference to explosives..they didn't give instructions....please do not offer instructions (even the most basic) on how to do this This is deliberately taught to young men, average age 19. And then they wonder why were called Uncle Sam's Misguided Children?

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
LOL, yeah never give instructions, i could tell you how to make all sorts of stuff and im really into it, but im a chemist so that understandable.

So stun guns, yeah i want one, i think if i ever go out to glasgow for a night out ill order one in advance.