Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

d-link router problem, need help! please

• Please log in to reply

crab925

crab925

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I bought my daughters each a new computers for x-mas and also purchased syslinks router package. I was able to hook up one of my daughters computer and the other just wouldn't let me get online. I took back the wireless and bought a wired d-link router. Still having the same problem. I have been on the phone with customer support still not able to get the one computer online. I have called emachines also. I did buy 2 different emachine computers so that they would not be able to fight over them. Please help!!

thanks in advance
sandy

Edited by crab925, 02 February 2006 - 02:48 PM.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
could you please descrive the physical connection as best you can? start from the wall and move out from there