Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

SAMSUNG NUON SNS-2000

• Please log in to reply

SOORENA

SOORENA

• PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
I JUST PURCHASED A SAMSUNG NUON SNS-2000 AND I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD MAKE IT COMPATIBLE WITH A COMPUTER. I HAVE LOTS OF CORDS BUT NON OF THEM SEEM TO MATCH ITS SLOT. SO I'M GUESSING I HAVE TO CUT THE CORD, BUT BEFORE I DO THAT I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS AN EASIER WAY.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
first..please don't type in all caps..it's concidered yelling and it makes your post h ard to read...

second...if you're asking a question about hardware....why are you posting in a forum labeled as software? moving this topic to the proper forum.

SOORENA

SOORENA

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
sorry i didn't notice. won't happen again. :tazz: