Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I pod help please...

• Please log in to reply

Mad-Skillz

Mad-Skillz

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
I just bought an I pod...I transer evrything to I tunes and then how do i get the songs from I tunes to my I pod? where is the transfer thingy?

Advertisements

Mad-Skillz

Mad-Skillz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
I think there is a problem with my driver or something....i go to drivers and it sais unknown driver...so could someone link me to the most recent update driver??? I dunno it's not connecting to my I pod.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
I've got to be totally honest with you, man...I know practically nothing about ipods and it seems these Ipod questions kind of linger

Ipod lounge has a forum section and these people eat, sleep and breath ipod

http://www.ilounge.com/

Or, you can send me one, and I will endeavor to become and expert :tazz:

Mad-Skillz

Mad-Skillz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Okay i figured it out, but is there a way to make it more organized....i mean all my music on my comp is so organized all into folders with the album name on it...can i put folders in the ipod and when i put stuff on my ipod how do i know what folder it's goign into can i controll this somehow?