Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

First Site, Things change in different browsers

• Please log in to reply

jatangan

jatangan

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
This my my first site and I have been using Dreamweaver using layers. Everythings is fine on my computer browser (Iexplorer) but when i have other view it on other computers especially when its not explorer (ex firefox, safari, netscape) the layers move around anyone know how to fix this?

here the link New Reflections

Advertisements

DeSade

DeSade

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
I can't speak for other browsers but I see no difference between IE and Firefox.

KiLleR Civilian

KiLleR Civilian

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
I can see the problem. I dont know how good it looks in dreamweaver but if you cant fix them...My advice would b to not use layers. There are better ways...e.g. you could make a template image and slice it up with fireworks and then export to html.