Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Sorry my english ain't that great,but i'm gonna give it try

My pc freezes a lot.While m gamin,the ingame cam reacts real late and has hickups.
Bout 3weeks ago all of the sudden i get a blue screen""drive error"".After that i couln't boot pc cause no hd was found
I took out the hd and pugged in another (new)one,start up pc....i get bootwrite virus error.Same evening i put the old ""drive error""HD back in,so i can take pc to store next day.But after installing old hd,i couln't resist to touch the pc powerswitch 1 last time.What seems,pc starts up without a prob.Where did drive error go?
If i try to plug in a slave hd,my pc chrashes.I tried an older slave hd that allways worked togheter with the drive error HD and suddenly the slave can't be recognized and pc crashes.
Even if i burn a cd,no other pc can read it.Same error over and over(that algoritm error,sorry i forgot the specific error name).Last weeks its much better,cause someone said to test my memmory sticks..i did memcheck and i removed them,put 1 back in and started pc to see if prob was solved.After doing test with both sticks,pc freezes way less...But it still doesn't work like it supossed to do.

Ive searched this forum and tried to find symptoms sections,but no luck with that.
Can someone plss drop some usefull links,threads or tell me what i need to do.

Grts :tazz: