Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PC Witchdoctor

• Please log in to reply

LthrnckPA

LthrnckPA

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
I have three brothers and a father who have all seen combat. But they are all intimidated by their computers. Since I am the only one in the family with enough courage to open the case I am the designated family PC Witchdoctor. That means, literally every time, I visit on vacation I am asked clean/tune/repair/upgrade somebody's PC. A pre-Christmas article in the Washington Post described this syndrome (I am not alone) and mentioned that many of these people travel with CD's full of useful stuff to help.

Aside from the obvious (Zonealarm, SpyBot S&D, Ad-Aware SE, and AVG Free) I would like to know what the "geeks" think I should add to my traveling tool kit.

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Wuz up LthrnckPA, there are many but here's a few:
Virus/Spyware/Security

also try:
Other Stuff

Enjoy :tazz: